Perler Beads are:
- Small coloured plastic beads, which your child sets onto the pegs on a pegboard, thereby creating different designs. When they are finished placing the beads onto the re-useable pegboard, you simply fuse the beads together with the heat from an iron, leaving your child with their own, unique creation.
- Designed for the young, but enjoyed by all from 5 to 99 all over the world for many years already!
- A special kind of bead that is used on a pegboard to make a design, which is set with an iron.
- More than just fun, they also develop: Hand to eye coordination, Colour recognition skills, Shape recognition skills, Fine motor co-ordination skills, Improve concentration levels, Stimulate creativity,Planning and perception skills
- Create a sense of achievement which builds on self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Truly a gift to stressed-out parents and childcare providers.
- A fun range of fuseable bead products for kids and adults alike. With over 60 bead colours and more than 42 pegboard shapes. Also available in kits. "Idea Books" will stimulate the imagination to the extent where creativity becomes boundless.
- Use them for fridge magnets, necklaces, mobile phone tags, badges, key chains, backpack zips, scrapbooking - there are hundreds of uses for them! Perler Beads are available in a range of kits and different pack sizes.
Please Note! Several products have been discontinued by the manufacture and will only be available for purchase while stocks last. So to avoid disappointment buy these items today.